Landside FacilitiesThe present General Aviation area on the airport encompasses approximately 15 acres and is located in the northeast quadrant between the approach ends of Runways 17 and 24. T-hangars are located on the northeast portion of the airport east of Runway 17.
Airside FacilitiesThe air-side facilities at Lake Wales Municipal Airport include the following:
- Two runways, Runway 06/24 5,400 by 100 feet paved and lighted, oriented to the northeast and southwest, Runway 17/35 3,860 by 75 feet paved and unlighted, north northwest and south southeast
- Runway 06/24, has a weight capacity of 75,000 pounds.
- A full length parallel taxiway for Runway 06/24 labeled A and D, as well as a full length parallel taxiway for Runway 17/35 labeled B.
- Grass tie-down parking area to accommodate small General Aviation type aircraft on the north quadrant of the field, east of Runway 17
- Precision Approach Path Indicators (PAPIs) located at the approach ends of both Runways 06/24 and 17/35
- Medium Intensity Runway Lights (MIRLs), Medium Intensity Taxiway Lights (MITLs), Medium Intensity Runway End Identifier Lights (REILs)
- 24-inch rotating beacon providing airport identification from the air up to distances no greater than 4 nautical miles from the airport
- Above-ground fuel farm with (1) 10,000 gallon Jet A fuel tank and (1) 10,000 gallon AVGAS 100LL fuel tank providing 24-hours per day air-side service, Monday through Sunday 8 AM to 5 PM land-side service